Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sister Rocks Hike

While I was away in Utah playing with my friends Hyrum went camping with Emerson and Julian.  Townsend (who had spent the last few weeks in Idaho with my sister) would fly home with me from Utah so he wasn't there for this little adventure.  I'm glad Hyrum took the chance to take the boys camping, it looks like they had a lot of fun!

They had a great campsite in the woods.

They were right next to a river that Julian liked to play in and throw rocks in the water

Julian got thirsty on the hike so Hyrum said he was licking the plants because they had dew drops on them:)

Emerson on the hike

At the top you could see for miles around.  I think Hyrum said you could see three or four of the volcanoes that are near by.  It looks like a beautiful place, maybe we'll have to go back and hike this again as a family:)


No comments:

Post a Comment