Monday, December 15, 2014

Paige in Portland


The reason Paige was hanging out in Denver (and before that Idaho with our sister Kristen) was because her husband was deployed with the Air Force for a few months.  She decided she would rather travel around and visit people than stay put in North Dakota all by herself.  I was more than happy to offer my house for a few weeks of Paige and Remy time!  Julian had a few days off school while Paige was here so we took her around to all the fun places near our house.

I took Remy for a walk down to Camp Ireland near our house.  There was a new baby donkey to see.

Remy's first bike ride.  He did great in the trailer and Julian was a big helper with his little cousin making sure Remy was nice and comfy the whole time.

We went to Oaks Park and Remy had his first carousel ride

We went to a pumpkin patch where Remy got to see some cute little goats

Julian really wanted a new kitten (or 2 or 3)

At the pumpkin patch

We rode the train out to the pumpkins

Look at all those orange pumpkins.  Julian almost blends right into the pumpkin patch:)

Remy found one he liked:)

Julian and Mommy pose for a photo

Of course we had to go to Tillamook for the cheese factory tour:)

Remy thought the cheese making process was fascinating:)

Paige and Remy on the Oregon Coast near Haystack Rock

Julian used a stick to write the entire alphabet in the sand.  I thought it was pretty cute when he got to the end and wrote, "W, X, Y, EN, Z"  Well, I guess that's really what it sounds like:)

Cousin time!  Emerson, Julian, Remy and Townsend.

Could this little boy be any cuter?

I loves me some Remy kisses

And just like that, after 2 weeks of this cute little face at my house, they had to fly home to North Dakota.  Thank you Paige for coming to play for a few weeks and for sharing your beautiful boy with me, I love you both!


1 comment:

  1. We had such a fun trip! Can't wait to come visit again soooooon!

    ReplyDelete