Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Random September happenings

I really wish I would have kept up with this blog a bit better.  I forget all the little things that we have done throughout the last few months.  Thank goodness for photos that help jog my memory a bit!

Townsend was the only boy of mine that wanted to play soccer this year.  He had a lot of fun, got to play with some of his good friends.  He really is fast and is pretty good at soccer.  I wish he would let me sign him up for a real league but he says he just wants to play the 8 week "church soccer"

Julian found a whole bunch of mushrooms at the side of the soccer field.  It kept him pretty much entertained for the whole hour we were there.

Emerson running in the annual Panther Dash fundraiser at school

Townsend running.  Their hair is so crazy these days!

We went for a walk and Townsend offered to carry Julian.  I think Julian looks pretty nervous in this photo, but super nice of his brother to help out:)

We took the boys swimming at Jones Creek.  There was a pretty tall bridge that some of the kids were jumping from but none of my boys wanted to give it a try.  Here is Emerson and Townsend with their friend Alec trying to figure out how to use the inflater to blow up a river raft.

Julian floating in the river.  He spent the whole time just floating around on this raft.


1 comment:

  1. I am LOVIN' seeing new stuff up here! Yes it does get checked. :) You live such a fun life! Keep the awesome pictures coming!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete