Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Fun with Paige and Remy...Part 2

July 14-20:

So after my sister spent the summer in Korea with her husband she had to fly back home Space A through Seattle airport.  I got to pick her up and bring her and Remy home for a few days.  I love having people in town, I go and do things that I never get to do...like visit the zoo:)

Swimming in the Hillsboro Pool

Watching the bears at the zoo

Checking the lions teeth

Portland Salt and Straw ice-cream...yum!

So cute!

Playing in the water fountains in downtown Portland

Feeding some donkeys

Eating at the Portland food trucks with Oma

I wish so much Paige lived closer.  It's so much fun to hang out with her and little Remy.  My favorite memory is hearing Remy say, "I need NO nap!"  Sometimes Hyrum and I would tease him and ask him if he needed a nap just to hear him say this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment