Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Random July

Sometimes you have to let the silly shine forth

We watched a movie called "Bread Comes To Life" and so Julian wanted to make some bread.  Here he is helping me mix the ingredients...

...showing off our yummy loaf...

...and then sampling the goods.  There is nothing quite like fresh warm bread right out of the oven!

The twins came home from their first scout camp and they were FILTHY!!!

We went blueberry picking.  Julian and I had a contest with Townsend and Emerson to see who could fill up their bucket the most.  I think the twins won

I like this photo of Emerson picking blueberries

We hit Sauvie Island with friends a few times.  

Taking a break while hiking the Portland 4 T's trail

The twins invited a bunch of friends over for a Harry Potter marathon.  They got all the way through movie  #4 before they got too stir crazy and had to go outside and play.  I'm such a nice mom I made them "Butter Beer" for their party:)

No comments:

Post a Comment