Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Ohio Trip

July 24-28

After a weekend in Utah I flew out to Proctorville, Ohio to help my parents and my sister Tanya pack up her house to get it on the market.  It was so much fun to spend time with my parents and sisters (Riann came up from Arizona to help as well).  We worked really hard and got as much done as we could in those few days.   I had to leave to go home before they got the moving truck but my brother Del and his boys came out to help them load up.  I love my family and I love the times I can spend with them.  We are so spread out over the country that we see each other rarely so I'm glad I could take these few days to reconnect.

My Dad and Mom in the car after picking me up at the airport.  I like how they still hold hands when they drive.

Tanya in the midst of packing...so much work!

My brother Del and his family live about 5 hours away from Tanya so we picked a spot about in the middle and each drove 2 1/2 hours to meet for dinner.  I'm so glad I got to see my brother and his wife and 2 of his boys.  Family is what will last when everything else goes away and it's so important to stay connected.

We took a break from packing and had a girls night out.  We ate some delicious chicken wings and burgers and then went to a movie.  It was a fun night with the girls.

Tanya and Riann took me to the airport but we had to stop at a yummy donut shop before leaving Proctorville.  Love my sisters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment