Friday, October 30, 2015

Random October

Patterson Panther Dash:  My boys had lots of fun running laps at school to raise money for a new computer lab.  I was really proud of them for participating and for running so well.

Emerson's class dressed up as "Mr. Holmen's Hippies"

Townsend's class was "Ms. McClain's Zoo"

Julian was part of the "First Grade Flash"

Chess Club: All the boys decided to join chess club this year.  I love how much Julian is learning and I'm proud of my older boys.  They always tell me they win!

Emerson

Townsend

Julian (it was "crazy hat" day, that is why he has an alligator on his head)

Book Club: I hosted the October book club for my group.  We read "Frankenstein" written by Mary Shelley.  I had a lot of fun putting this all together.

Spooky spread

Bits and pieces:

Julian's yearbook finally came in the mail from his time at Forest Hills Lutheran school last year.  I took him to his old school so his friends could all sign his yearbook.  He was so happy to see his old friends again and they were super excited to see him.

Townsend being super silly

We all made a Christmas card for Taylor Doxey (who is serving a mission in Arizona)

I cut off 10 inches of hair and donated it to "locks of love"

No comments:

Post a Comment