Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Random September

We took the boys to an indoor rock climbing gym.  They loved it!

Hyrum built a new fence for our yard

Julian and Daddy staining the new fence

Julian found his Halloween costume!

I ran a 1/2 marathon relay.  There were four girls on my team and we each ran a 5K section of the 1/2 marathon.  We were dressed as Wonder Woman...it was lots of fun!

At the start of the race, all ready to go...

At the end of the race, so happy to be done!

Julian always wants me to push him on the swing when we are at the playground.  I was getting a little grumpy with him because he is 6 and should be able to swing himself by now.  Then I stopped and thought about it for a minute and I realized he won't always ask me to push him on the swing.  One day I will push him on the swing and that will be the last day I ever push him on the swing.  It made me feel really sad and I told myself to appreciate the time I have right now with my boys and not always wish for them to grow up.


1 comment:

  1. Still awed that you ran that! You are one crazy tough chica!

    ReplyDelete