Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Soccer

For 8 weeks a year, from the end of August to the beginning of October, our church sponsors a soccer club.  It's only $5 to participate and it doesn't involve giving up any of our Saturdays so I am usually happy to have my boys participate.  I really was amazed at how much Julian has improved over the last time he played.  I guess he is getting older and understands you don't just have to chase the ball around the field with the whole group of kids.  Townsend and Emerson continued to amaze me with their speed and skills.  I'm so happy they all got to play this year!

This is what our garage looks like for 8 weeks a year.  There is lots of gear when 3 boys are all in soccer at the same time!

Julian!

I love that his tongue is sticking out.  Action shot!

Townsend taking the ball down the field.

Emerson makes his move:)

No comments:

Post a Comment