Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lots of Fun with Rebecca Porter

My sister Kristen left her daughter Rebecca here to play with me for a few weeks.  It was so much fun having her here.  She was such a big helper and played really well with my boys.  I felt super sad the day I took her to the airport.  I could live with having an 11 year old daughter around to help me out:)

We went swimming...

...rode the train to the Portland Children's Museum...

...Becca got eaten by a crocodile while trying to help him brush his teeth...

...she helped Julian check out some groceries...

...worked really hard on a cool clay box...

...Julian and I took her mini-golfing...

...and to Panda Express (this girl was super easy to please!)

She picked a whole bucket of blueberries when we went blueberry picking...

...we ended up with over 40 pounds of blueberries!!!

She enjoyed a day at the Sauvie Island beach...

...and had fun playing with Hyrum's brothers dog "Noie"

We fed the ducks at the library pond...

...and had a bouncing good time at "Sky High" trampoline center

...and on her final night with us we went out to Krispy Kreme!

I hope she had fun while she was with us.  I know I had a lot of fun hanging out with her.  She was always so grateful and thoughtful...I could only wish some of her good manners would rub off on my boys:)  Thanks Kristen for sharing Becca with me, she is such a great girl!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you go berry picking? We just went and it was really fun! What did you do with all the berries?

    ReplyDelete