Sunday, July 14, 2013

4th of July

We had a fun fourth of July here in Hillsboro, Oregon.  We went and saw the parade in downtown Hillsboro, my sister Kristen Porter came to visit that afternoon and brought 3 of her kids with her and we finished the evening with a neighborhood barbecue and "fireworks" display.

My boys at the 4th of July parade.  I sort of forgot to dress them in Red, White and Blue...

There were some pretty interesting parade entries:)

Emerson, Rebecca Porter and Townsend in our front yard tree.

Kathryn Porter playing with a sparkler

My boys figured out they could write on the road with their sparklers:)

The extent of our fireworks display.  I really wanted to head out and see a real fireworks show but Hyrum and my sister Kristen out voted me saying the kids would just be tired if they stayed up too late. I really love fireworks so next year I'm determined to see a real display.

No comments:

Post a Comment