Friday, April 26, 2013

Hyrum's Magnificent Obsession

So a few weeks ago Hyrum got a new camera.  Whenever Hyrum gets anything new it is only after spending about a year researching and going back and forth and deliberating on what he should actually buy.  He even bought a second lens!  He is really having fun with his new toy.  Here are a few practice snapshots he has taken so far.  MAN, why didn't we buy a fancy camera when we lived in Europe.  All the pictures are so clear with this new camera!!!

Close up shot of little Jules

Experimenting with nature close ups

Action shot

Even when the boys are being crazy they aren't blurry!

I love the colors we get with this new camera

Another action shot

I had to include this one.  The name of the book Townsend is reading is, "Are you normal?"

Love this one of the boys

Hyrum keeps trying to get me to play with his new toy but I'm sort of scared I might break it...I don't have the best track record with cameras.  Plus there are all these buttons and different settings and a fancy lens that zooms...I think I'll just stick to my point and shoot camera for now and leave the photography to Hyrum:)


No comments:

Post a Comment