Thursday, February 9, 2017

Random November

We made our annual trek to Great Wolf Lodge for a weekend of swimming fun.  I let the twins each invite a friend to come along.  And yes, I made them take this picture wearing the wolf ears.  Hey, I pay for the vacation, you have to take one crappy picture for your mom...that's the deal!

Having so much fun at Great Wolf Lodge!!

Our super fancy dining room...this is how we ate meals for a good 2 months after all our floors got torn up because of the flood

We had a toaster and a microwave...our meals were very fancy!

I took the boys to see the movie "Trolls" I couldn't resist this cute picture of Julian...such a little cutie!!

The boys participated in our Stake Young Men's "Camp Aaron" for the weekend.  It's like girls camp but for boys.  The twins had so much fun and loved being with their friends all weekend.

My cute husband had his 41st birthday.  Katrina was super nice and baked him a delicious lemon cake for his birthday because I didn't have an oven I could use.  This cake was so good!  Love you Hyrum and I'm so happy you stick with me even through the tough times:)








No comments:

Post a Comment