Thursday, February 9, 2017

A fun trip to Puyallup, Washington


I simply can't be at home all the time, especially when my house is under construction and I have no kitchen and my kids are home because of the school break...so I took off with Julian and headed up to Washington for a quick visit with my good friend Kari.  I'm so super glad she let me come and spend a few days at her house so I could escape the crazy at home.  The twins decided to stay home which was fine with me.  Julian and I had a lot of fun together with friends.

We went to the awesome Children's Museum in Olympia.  Julian had so much fun!

A shot of all the kids outside the museum.  Love all these cuties:)

Aaron spoiled me and got the wood fired pizza oven up and running so we could have pizza.  Delicious!!

Kari is learning how to play the cello and put on a little concert for me.  She is amazing!  She has 5 kids, a dog, 2 cats and a whole yard full of chickens and she still finds time to do the things she loves to do.

We went for a quick little walk around a lake.  It was freezing cold but sunny so it wasn't terrible. 

A little owl was injured and hanging out on the path.  A nice couple were keeping watch over it until Animal Services could come.  It was neat to see an owl so close.  Beautiful bird.

I love that Kari let me come crash at her place for  a few days.  Sometimes I just need a break from the "same old" and it was so nice to spend time with a good friend.  She has known me since 2005 and she is still my friend!!!  Now that's loyalty because I am pretty crazy at times:)  Love you Kari!!







No comments:

Post a Comment