Thursday, February 9, 2017

Legoland California

We took all our family to Legoland back in 2013 but Julian was too small to ride most of the rides.  Ever since then he has been asking to go back to Legoland and finally I decided I would take him there for his birthday.  He turns 8 this year which is a pretty important birthday so I thought he deserved to have his dream come true and go to Legoland.

On the airplane heading to San Diego!  Julian was so excited!!

Not only did we spend 2 whole days at Legoland but we also stayed in the Legoland Hotel.  He was so happy:)

Playing in the pool at the hotel.  It wasn't too warm (only about 62 degrees outside) but the pool was heated and he didn't seem to mind the cool air.

Cute boy!

This ride, right here, was the main reason he wanted to come to Legoland.  When he was 4 he was too young to go on these cars and he has wanted to ride on them ever since that time back in 2013.  When he got off he said, "that was so fun!"

So happy to be at Legoland

Building a boat to race down the water track

My sister Riann drove 6 hours from Mesa to spend the weekend with us.  It was fun to have an adult to chat with while Julian rode the kid rides.

Leaving Legoland.  Julian was in tears when I told him we probably won't be coming back because he is getting older and may not like Legoland so much in the future.  His little tears broke my heart and may have convinced me that one more trip to Legoland may not be the end of the world.

I had such a fun weekend with Julian and Riann.  It was fun to hang out with my little man Jules.  I can't believe he is 8!!









No comments:

Post a Comment