Thursday, February 9, 2017

Random January

The twins setting of for an overnight scout campout.  I think their friend Kason (wearing all black) will be well prepared for the cold:)

Julian playing in our new kitchen pantry

One night Emerson called for me, "Mom!!!  I have something stuck in my cheek"  I came running to help only to find him like this...silly boy!

It snowed!!  Not just a few little flakes but actual snow.  The boys ended up with 9 snow days off school so far this year (and it's only the first week of February)  It's fun and pretty but I really need my boys to be in school...for my own sanity:)

Sledding with friends

Having fun sledding

Our kitchen is coming along, slowly but surely

Hyrum bought season passes for the twins to go skiing up at Coopers Spur on Mt. Hood.  They have been 3 times so far this year.  They are getting better each time

I went to Portland with my friend Christina DuWors (and 100,000 other people) for the Women's March

It was so wonderful to be surrounded and supported by so many people with my same beliefs and concerns about this new Trump presidency.  It was pouring down rain and we all got wet but it was still fun and I'm glad I participated and made my voice counted among those that will not blindly support the crazy things our President is doing!










No comments:

Post a Comment