Friday, July 10, 2015

Last Day of School!

Another school year has come and gone.  My little Julian finished kindergarten and my twins are all done with 5th grade.  I'm really proud of Julian learning to read and write so well this year.  It's always so amazing when your child starts reading to you.  The twins did really well on their end of year tests.  And aside from Emerson's teacher calling him "ballsy" at our parent conference, I think they had a good year:)

Julian with his class on the last day of school

Julian with his teacher, Mrs. Nichols

Townsend with Mr. Wear.  Mr. Wear was having a hair growing contest with Townsend all year long and is convinced that he has the better hair.  I'm not so sure:)

Emerson with Mrs. Elliott

Last day of school party for the boys and their 5th grade friends

Minecraft marathon

8 boys can play the wii at the same time.  This was a real hit!  After the games they had pizza and watched a movie and then played flashlight tag at the school.  I think they had a great last day!

No comments:

Post a Comment