Tuesday, February 28, 2023

February

 Fun times in February

Molly Shaw got me and Marci Daley out for another fun hike, this time around Willamette Park in Portland

The hike ended at some very delicious food trucks!  I will definitely be going back to eat!

Some friends of mine organized a day out for a chocolate factory tour.  This factory makes vegan chocolate which I was skeptical about but it was actually quite good.  "Chomp" chocolate in Salem, OR

I wanted to take Julian and his friends to a trampoline park for his birthday but when we got there the place was too crowded...so we headed over to OMSI.  The kids had fun looking at all the science exhibits.

We had lunch at MOD pizza, and even though Julian looks grumpy I think he had a good time with his friends.

After lunch we came back to the house for cake and presents.

Julian was very happy when school was cancelled...on his BIRTHDAY for a snowday!

We picked the twins up so they could be with their brother on his birthday.  We went to Gustav's german restaurant in Vancouver, WA.  The boys all love the schnitzel!

Happy 14th birthday Julian!

We took a little family walk around Lacamas lake.  It was fun to be out in the snow.

Hyrum and I saw a wonderful performance of Carmina Burana in Portland, such a great show.  At the end I just jumped out of my seat and couldn't stop clapping.  Well done Oregon symphony and Portland State choir!

No comments:

Post a Comment