Monday, October 31, 2022

October

 

We drove down to visit the twins and take them out for lunch

We explored Alton Baker Park in Eugene.  We agreed that next Spring we should bring our bikes down to explore more of this trail

I babysat little Joshy.  I can't believe how much he has grown and how busy he is since I last saw him

Someone misses her big brother...

Went for a great hike up and around Multnomah Falls

Julian stayed by himself while Hyrum and I were in New Orleans but he did bike over to his cousins house for dinner every night and to check in with an adult every day.  I was really proud of him for being so grown up and taking care of everything at home.

I hosted book club for October.  We read "Wuthering Heights"

The twins came up to Hillsboro to help us pull the boat out of the water for the year.

We went to the pumpkin patch while they were in town

Hyrum and Julian went to the Portland zoo while I was in Virginia visiting Paige

They also went to Corvallis to visit the boys and enjoyed a nice sunny walk

The weekend before Halloween the boys came up and we carved our pumpkins

Happy Halloween.  It was super rainy on Halloween night and we only got 5 people trick or treating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment