Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Virginia to visit the DeShetler's

 My sister Paige and her family moved from Las Vegas to Virginia this last summer.  The very sad part is that Virginia is so much farther away from Oregon so I have not been able to go visit nearly as often as I used to.  I really love visiting these guys and I especially love playing with their cute kids! I helped Paige with her last bits of unpacking and organizing her house.  I had a great time and the week just flew by.

How can you NOT love this cute little face!

Love to just sit and snuggle with these guys:)

Having fun at a park, the weather was just perfect

Bath time for Alistair

Graham and Cecil helped me make some chocolate chip pumpkin cookies...everyone loved them

The boys all decorated the pumpkins and ghosts and then Remy strung them together to decorate the house

On a ferry ride going to the pumpkin patch





The pumpkin patch was selling the BEST home made pumpkin ice cream! Alistair loved it:)

I love spending time with Paige and her family, I am sad she is so far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment