Friday, November 18, 2022

Maui, Hawaii

 Hyrum and I went to Maui for his annual CME conference.  I'm not sure how many times I have been to Maui but I know it has been a lot so this time we just decided to relax on the beach, eat good food and enjoy our vacation.  We did something fun every day but it wasn't our normal running around trying to fit in 10 things a day to see it all.  It was a nice trip.

A lovely rainbow welcomed us on the first evening of our trip


We enjoyed a lovely little walk on the Ohai Trail

Spent the day at the beach


Lovely Maui sunset

Went for a sailboat ride and got to see some very cute dolphins jumping out of the water

I had to get a shot of my cute toes while at the beach

We went for a 6 mile hike on the Kahakapao Loop Trail...at mile 3 it started to rain!

Enjoyed some gelato after a rainy hike

Goodbye Maui!  We didn't have a million crazy adventures this week but we certainly enjoyed a relaxing vacation:)

No comments:

Post a Comment