Monday, July 10, 2017

Julian's trip to visit Auntie Paige

The twins had scout camp the very same week I was away for girls camp.  That meant that Julian would have been home alone.  Luckily my sister Paige lives just a quick plane ride away:)  At first Julian said he didn't want to fly on the airplane by himself but we talked about it for a few months and I reassured him that everything would be fine

Look at this brave 8 year old!  Luckily there were no stops or layovers so it was a nice smooth and direct fight and Paige met him at the gate in California.  I was so super proud of him!

Julian and Remy at the park.  Julian was excited to get to play the role of "big brother" for a week.

I always think of Julian as my little baby, but next to Remy he looks like a giant!

Auntie Paige took the boys to the Air Force Base where Uncle Zach works to see all the cool airplanes.


No comments:

Post a Comment