Saturday, September 26, 2015

First Day of School

September 8:

After a fantastic summer it was time to head back to school for these three boys!  I have to admit I was very happy to say goodbye to the noise and craziness that is my house all summer long!

This will be the ONLY year all of my children are attending the same school.  That is just crazy to think about.

While the boys were away I spent my day shopping for their traditional "shultute"  My twins say they are too old for me to bring them a cone at school so I just set up their gifts at home.

My big 1st grader Julian with his teacher Mrs. Giard

Emerson with Mr. Holmen.  The twins are in 6th Grade this year!!!

Townsend with Ms. McClain

I really like all of their teachers and am looking forward to a fantastic year with all my boys at Patterson Elementary School.  Go Panthers!

No comments:

Post a Comment