Thursday, September 24, 2015

Oregon Shakespeare Festival

August 4-6:

I have wanted to attend the Shakespeare Festival here in Oregon since we moved here 3 years ago.  I was lucky enough to get invited with a group of ladies that goes each year.  It was a fun few days away from the kids enjoying some adult time with other ladies that enjoy seeing plays and discussing them after.  Ashland, OR is about a 5 hour drive south of where I live.  We stayed in a super cute bed and breakfast which not only had very nice rooms but served a fantastic breakfast each morning.  I  had so much fun may have to invite myself to come along again next year:)

The cute Iris Inn in Ashland, OR

Sherry Work (I carpooled with her and had a fun 5 hour trip chatting and making each other laugh) and Robin Mann (our personal travel agent and itinerary planner!)

We had fun walking and shopping around downtown Ashland

Waiting for our play to start.  We saw "Antony and Cleopatra" on the first night.

The whole group that came to Ashland for the festival.  It was a fun group of ladies to hang out with.

Waiting for our 2nd play to start.  We saw "Much Ado About Nothing" and it was fantastic!  The actors had the audience laughing the whole time!

I absolutely loved this trip.  Maybe next year we can do a couples trip, I think Hyrum would have really loved the plays:)

No comments:

Post a Comment