Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Utah Fun

After our fun week at Lake Powell we spent another week or so just playing around in Utah.  Hyrum had to fly back to Portland to get back to work but I stayed with the boys and we had lots of fun!

Julian with Uncle Jason on a hike to Stewart Falls

Happy hiker!

Oma with Hyrum and Jason at Stewart Falls

I got to spend the afternoon with a great friend from med school days, Kate Mooth.  I also got to snuggle her precious new little baby girl Edie while my boys and her son Wilson had water gun fights in the yard.

We explored the brand new attraction at Thanksgiving Point, the "Museum of Natural Curiosity"  It was a fabulous museum and made me wish I lived closer to this place:)

Besides the giant indoor play area they also had an outdoor playground which was lots of fun.

The twins all geared up for the ropes course.  They got to walk around the ropes suspended high above the museum.  In some parts they were as high as 70 feet from the ground below!

The boys had no fear!  I was scared just standing on the platform and watching them!  I am proud they have no fear of doing things that might be new or difficult.

We spent a few fun afternoons at an indoor trampoline place...lots of fun

Townsend grabbing the trapeze bar to swing and then fall into a giant foam pit.

The boys playing in the creek at South Fork Provo Canyon

Julian ready to throw his cup of water on me...watch out...he's coming this way!

Look who just happened to be in Salt Lake the same day as me?  My sister DeNae!  I got to meet her new little one, Owen.  He is such a cutie:)

Julian playing in the fountain at the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City

The best cousin picture I could get.  Can you tell Emerson is not into having his photo taken?
Julian, Townsend, Matthew, Ethan (holding Owen), Leah and Emerson
It was such a treat to have some sister time while in Utah:)

We did lots of other things while in Utah.  We ate at all the fun restaurants and of course walked around BYU campus and got ice cream at the BYU creamery.  The boys played a lot at the playground behind Oma's house.  They rode their scooters around her neighborhood.  We drove up to Heber and ate at the Dairy Keen, home of the "train burger."  Lots of other things I just can't remember...I need to try and update my blog more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment