Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Julian

So Julian is 5 years old.  I'm not sure who gave him permission to get so old (and so big!) but whoever it was needs to back off.  I just can't believe how grown up he is.  He gets dressed by himself, he loves to play the wii or minecraft, he loves macaroni and cheese, he gives his Daddy a big hug every day when Hyrum comes home from work.  He is usually pretty happy and just a joy to have in our family.  I love to watch the twins look out for him, he has some great big brothers.

When I got back from North Dakota, after a week with my brand new nephew, I was snuggling in bed with Julian and I said, "You are so big!  What am I going to do without a little guy to snuggle?"  He looked at me and said, "Maybe you should ask Santa to bring you a baby for Christmas!"  If only it were that easy little man:)

Julian on his birthday at preschool.  He wanted to bring ice-cream bars for his birthday treat.  I'm afraid they were mostly melted and messy by the time the kids got to eat them.  I heard one little girl say, "This is the messiest and yummiest treat we ever had!"

My big 5 year old opening some presents.  We just had a small family party this year with our family and the Doxeys.

Make a wish!  Love you my little man Jules!

No comments:

Post a Comment