Friday, February 28, 2014

Baby Remy

My sister Paige had her very first baby on February 12th.  I was scheduled to go out and help her for a week but I had to change my plane ticket because the little cutie came a few days early.  Remy was born on Wednesday and I was there by Saturday.  He was such a tiny little peanut.  I forgot how tiny they are when they are first born.  I had so much fun playing with my little nephew.  He is the worlds best snuggler, a super eater, a great sleeper.  I came home totally wanting another baby...Hyrum just laughed when I told him this:)

The week I spent in Grand Forks, North Dakota went by way too quickly.  I could have stayed there at least a month but I guess I had to come home and be a mom to my own kids...what a bummer!

Look at those cute little feet!

Beautiful baby boy

Paige with her husband Zach had a little photo shoot scheduled for Remy one of the mornings I was there.  He was such a good baby for most of it but when he was done being held, posed and undressed, he sure let us know:)

It was about -20 degrees in North Dakota while I was there so Paige and I were pretty much in the house all week with the little guy.  You don't really take a baby out when it's that cold!  We did go out one night for dinner at "The Blue Moose" and I had one of the yummiest burgers of my life.

After his bath his hair would stick up like this.  We kept saying he looked like a baby orangutan:)  I miss this sweet little guy so much.  What a treat it was to be there to help Paige for a few days.

Just to be certain I wouldn't be baby hungry we gave all my baby stuff away to a family who really needed some things.  Our attic is a lot more roomy now but it sure broke my heart to say goodbye to these things that reminded me of my own sweet babies.  Hyrum said it was one of the best days of his life to give those things away.


No comments:

Post a Comment