Friday, July 1, 2022

May and June

 

I went to a march in downtown Portland to make my voice heard!  I will not stand by as women's rights are stripped away.  The decisions about my body should be made by me, or any other woman, not by judges or legislators...most of who are MEN!

The Skinny Dan is back in the water for the summer sailing season!

Hyrum's happy place is on his boat...he lets me join him every once in a while :)

Third annual Mothers Day picnic at the Marina on Sauvie Island.  Such a beautiful spot to relax.

Some of us went for a quick little walk after the picnic. The weather has been so cool and wonderful so far this year.

It's always nice to walk around Rood Bridge Park

Definitely NOT my favorite musical we have seen this year.  Super lame songs and the only funny parts were bits that were in the original movie...so not very entertaining.

Peter in the sun

June 9th 2022...Twins very last day as high school Seniors!!


June 16th 2022...last day of 7th grade for Julian

Katrina and I made pork ribs with coleslaw and fruit for these two great Dads on Fathers Day


Love, love, love this musical!

Took Julian and some friends to Camp 18 for lunch and a little hike.



Julian went to an overnight campout a few hours from home.  It was really hard for him to leave his family behind and stay overnight all by himself.  His week started out pretty sad but I hope he is proud of himself for sticking it out and finishing the week.  I was really proud of him and hope he realizes now he can do really hard things.

Hatchet throwing at camp

Hyrum went down to the camp all day on Wednesday and Julian was very happy to see his Dad...even if he did try to convince Hyrum to bring him home with him at the end of the day.  Silly boy.















No comments:

Post a Comment