Sunday, November 3, 2019

Trip to Vegas


I went to Las Vegas to spend a week with my sister Paige because her husband had to be gone for the week.  She doesn't "really" need my help anymore but I love having an excuse to go visit those adorable nephews of mine!

Love, love, love these two cheesy babies!

I put this scarf on Cecil's head and he loved it.  When it would fall off he would bring it back to me to put on his head:)

These fresh home made donuts were so delicious!

The twins loved their first bike ride with Aunty Chelle

These crazy animals escaped from the zoo on Halloween!

We took the kids to the Vegas strip for a fun evening.  The Bellagio hotel is always fun to explore

Graham liked the musical fountain outside the Bellagio hotel

This was a quick but very fun trip to help out my sister.  I'm so glad I have the freedom and the means to help Paige when she needs me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment