Thursday, October 31, 2019

October Shenanigans

Took my kids and their friends for our annual trip to Great Wolf Lodge.  Much fun was had by all!

We went to Roloff Farms pumpkin patch.  Way too crowded and too expensive...not going there again BUT Julian did have fun in their kids play land:)

My Mom and Dad came to Portland for a few days.  It was fun to show them around my city a bit and to catch up with them.

We had breakfast at Camp 18 on our way to Astoria for the day.  They have yummy biscuits and gravy but not as yummy as my Dad's recipe:)

Julian throwing rocks in the river at Camp 18

We visited the Maritime Museum in Astoria...such a great museum.  We learned lots about the history of Astoria.

A quick photo op after church.  My parents only stayed with us for 3 days but it was nice to see them and it's good for my boys to spend time with their grandparents.

I helped some friends out watching their kids for a few hours.  The Children's Museum in Portland is so much fun with this age:)

Hyrum trying to get the jello out of the mold for my bookclub...

...success!!

My bookclub treats!  We read a book that takes place during the late 60's so I tried to recreate a retro party menu...everyone said it was perfect:)

Our family photo was in the New York Times!!

Another pumpkin patch at Oregon Heritage Farm

This place was great!  Not too crowded and the boys each got to pick a pumpkin from the patch

Let the carving begin!

Another Halloween trio courtesy of my pumpkin carving boys

Hyrum's clinic dressed up as "Where's Waldo" for Halloween

Julian went trick or treating with a group of friends for the first time this year.  He had a lot of fun and loved being independent


No comments:

Post a Comment