Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Back to School


After our amazing summer break and all our fun travels it was time to head back to school.  Julian started 4th grade this year and the twins started their Freshman year of high school.  Most days it seems like raising kids takes FOREVER but then you turn around and your babies are heading to high school...it's crazy fast!  I'm really proud of my boys and hope they all do well this year in school.

I had to capture this little moment.  Walking to school on the first day and holding his papas hand...what a cute little man.

My twins are off to 9th grade! Wearing all Nike gear...thanks Uncle Steve for the Nike discount:)

I brought Julian his schultute after school.  He was really looking forward to this all day.  Here he is with his 4th grade teacher Mrs. Godsey.  I think she will be a great teacher for him this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment