Monday, November 6, 2017

Trip to Utah

I got to spend a few days hanging out in Utah with my host Mum and Dad from Australia.  I love that they come to the States almost every year and I really love that I can hop down to Utah for a few days to play with them.  My host parents were so kind to me when I lived with them.  I have great memories of my time in Australia and I'm so glad I get to stay connected with these wonderful people:)

Helen and I spent a day walking around Park City.  It was a wonderfully sunny day!  We loved wandering around all the cute little shops.

We met up with Oma and Andrea Merrill for some yummy lunch and then we looked around the new Provo Temple.

All my dreams came true!  You can buy REAL caffeinated Coke on BYU campus!  Back when I was a student you could only get Caffeine free coke products:)  These new students don't know how good they have it!

Helen, Ron and 2 of their granddaughters, Kirra and Sydney.  We took a ride on the Heber Creeper railroad.  I had never taken this train before and it was kind of fun:)

Me and my host Dad...love this guy!

We spent Sunday morning in the Salt Lake City Tabernacle for a taping of "Music and the Spoken Word"  It was lovely to see the choir and orchestra live.

Walking around Temple Square.  My host parents were sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple

I'm not a huge fan of Utah but I really have to admit...it sure is beautiful!

It was too short of a visit but I had so much fun.  I love my host family!

No comments:

Post a Comment