Thursday, November 30, 2017

Random November

Annual trip to Great Wolf Lodge.   I only had Julian this year because the boys were away at Camp Aaron for the weekend.  They were pretty upset about missing out on Great Wolf Lodge but I have to admit it was kind of fun just having Julian and his cute friend Nathan to look after:)

Julian and Nathan excited for a fun weekend at Great Wolf Lodge

We try to get out as a family and at least go for a small walk on Sunday.  Even if it's raining!

Peter killed 3 birds in 2 weeks so we made her wear this collar that is supposed to help birds see cats. It worked great and she didn't kill any birds while she was wearing the collar but it turns out she was allergic to the material so we had to take it off.  She was our little "clown kitty" for a few weeks:)  As you can see from the photo...she hated it!

Hyrum turned 42 on November 20th!  I made the cake and Julian helped me decorate it with blueberries

Jacob and Oma Durtschi came to Oregon for a Thanksgiving visit.  We all went to Portland to see a play (A Christmas Memory by Truman Capote) and then to Salt and Straw for an ice cream treat

Katrina and I getting into the holiday spirit!

I always love getting my nativities set up for Christmas.  This was one of my new ones that I picked up in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment