Saturday, September 9, 2017

Back to School

Julian started 3rd grade on Tuesday September 5th.  The boys didn't have to start school until the next day so I took them and some friends bowling.  I'm such a nice mom:)  The next day when all my kids were in school I went for a motorcycle ride with a  friend out to lunch to celebrate my freedom:)

Julian at his desk on the first day of school.  Hyrum and I walked him to school and he seemed excited but a bit nervous.

Bowling with some crazy 13 year olds while Julian was at school

I brought Julian his schultuete after school.  He was super excited.  This is his 3rd grade teacher Ms. Marshall.  She was also Townsend's 3rd grade teacher:)

Back to school for the twins...8th GRADE!!

Freedom!!!  Celebrating with my friend Karen Rust.

I had to take a photo of these before I threw them away.  These are the lunch bags my twins have taken to school every year since kindergarten.  They had a good long run but I finally decided it was time to buy the boys new bags.  These ones were quite dirty and the velcro was coming off.  Still impressed they lasted 8 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment