Friday, April 28, 2017

Random February

I went snow shoeing up in the snow on Mt. Hood.  It was a beautiful winter day on the mountain and the forest was so pretty and quiet.  It was just me and some friends, no kids complaining, it was wonderful!

Our house is finally got put back together.  It is so nice to once again have a kitchen and a laundry room...those were the two things I missed the most over the 4 month remodel!

Julian's birthday fun continues.  We had a little family birthday party for him...he is 8!!!!

All 3 of my boys invited friends to go to the indoor trampoline place for a combined friends birthday party.  They had lots of fun with their friends.

My new cub scout.  He likes going to cub scouts, especially if he can be in charge of a game or activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment