Friday, April 28, 2017

A visit from Grandma and Grandpa Johnson


My parents came up to stay with us for a few weeks and to be here for Julian's baptism.  It was so nice having them here.  I'm always sad that my kids live so far away from extended family, it's a real treat to have people come and visit.  I love my parents and I know that I am who I am today because of how I was raised.  Thanks for coming up Mom and Dad!

We went to Multnomah Falls while they were here.  It was such  beautiful, sunny day!

Grandpa and Grandma Johnson at the baptism.  My mom gave a sweet little talk on baptism for the service.

I took them to visit the Grotto, a really pretty park cultivated by the Catholic church.  A very peaceful place to just wander around.

Julian saying goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa.

Our visits are always too short...we hope to see you both soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment