Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Boys Go Camping

April 15-16: Scout Campout and Hike through the Ape Caves in Washington

Getting ready to go into the caves

I think they really loved all the climbing around you had to do to get through the caves.  Of course my monkey children had no trouble getting past obstacles:)

Taking a little break with a friend after the cave hike.

April 25-27: Townsend and Emerson 6th Grade Outdoor School

I wish I had better photos to post of this event but since neither of my kids brought a camera I just had to settle for the few photos the teachers took.  The boys said they had fun (except the food was "gross")  I think they enjoyed being away from home and hanging out with their friends 24/7

Townsend and his cabin group sitting down for a meal.  Townsend is on the left, sort of hidden by the leader.

When I picked them up from school after Outdoor School they both were "starving" and I had to take them to KFC!

May 13-14: Fathers and Sons Campout

Julian is pretty much our only child that will allow us to take photos of him anymore:)  They got to camp right near this little stream.

Having fun with a camp fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment