Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Happy Easter...Happy Birthday Rachelle

We got back from our fun San Francisco trip just in time to celebrate Easter with our friends and family.  We had a great Easter egg hunt at Katrina's house on Saturday followed by a yummy family dinner on Easter Sunday.  We are so lucky to live close to the Doxey's and have the chance to celebrate so many fun holidays with them.

Easter egg hunt group

Townsend with his candy

Fun Easter bunny rolls and a lamb cake:)

Happy 39th birthday to me!!  I got spoiled by lots of yummy chocolate, cake, good lunch with friends, and a fun trip to the coast with Hyrum.  Sometimes birthdays are the best!

Lunch at Costa Vida with some friends.  Sure, we had to drive 45 minutes to the closest Costa Vida...good thing I'm worth it!

Yes, my friends all know what to bring me for my birthday to make me happy!

Happy Birthday to me!

Very fun trip to the coast with Hyrum.  We stayed in a wonderful hotel right on the beach.  Had a couples massage in the morning.  Ate some really yummy food and walked around the town of Lincoln City looking at the shops.  Mostly it was wonderful to be kid free and relax all weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun birthday! So glad you got to celebrate like that! Also I'm cracking up at Emerson in the group Easter egg hunt photo. I love that enthusiasm! I'm actually surprised he was willing to be in it at all. :)

    ReplyDelete