Wednesday, September 18, 2013

First Day of School!

My twins started 4th grade this year.  Townsend has the same teacher he had last year (which is fine) and Emerson has a teacher that taught 6th grade last year.  They were nervous about the first day of school but were so ready for more structure in their day after a whole summer of vacation.  For the record, if year round school were ever offered I would jump at the chance to have my boys enrolled!


Emerson with Mrs. Portinga.  She seems super nice and I think Emerson will have a fantastic year with her!

Townsend with Ms. Marshall after his first day of 4th grade.  Ms. Marshall and Townsend get along just fine and I think he will also have a great year.  I brought the boys a Schultuete again this year.  Maybe I'll stop the tradition once they are done with elementary school:)

Julian is back at Calvary Lutheran Preschool with his teacher Miss Christy.  He LOVES school.  I wish  it wasn't just 3 days a week!

And another school year has begun.  The first few weeks have gone great.  The boys are getting back into their routine of homework and I'm getting back into the routine of making lunches every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment