Saturday, June 10, 2023

Back in Virginia

 A few months ago Paige asked if I could come help her in Virginia while Zach had to leave for the week and of course I was happy to come help.  I love these little guys so much and I can't believe how much more of a pain it is to visit when they live all the way across the country in Virginia!!!  Paige is loving Virginia and Remy loves his school and Zach enjoys his job, but man, it was so easy to visit them when they lived in Las Vegas!

Back with my boys

Little Alistair is getting so big.  He is the cutest little one year old and is such a sweet and good boy.

A favorite activity...feeding the ducks.  There were 2 ducks that wanted bread and about 30 turtles that swam up to have some bread!




Alistair's first ice cream popsicle that he got all by himself:)

Zach showed me how to make musubi.  We were the only ones that ate it, but it was super fun to learn how to make it.

I took the boys to the Nature museum.  They had a really cool dinosaur exhibit.


This mama bear sure had her hands full!

Cute baby turtle on a lily pad

Fly away butterfly Graham!

Paige's backyard.  Oregon is green but Virginia is a different kind of lush green!

We took the twins to see the new Little Mermaid.  Graham loved it but Cecil hated it:)

I took the boys to the trampoline play area.  Alistair had so much fun playing with this red ball the entire time!

We went to Colonial Williamsburg.  This cute little baby horse let the twins pet him

The fife and drum presentation

Naughty boys got locked up!

Alistair with his tri-corner hat:)

Paige and her boys.  What a handful of fun/craziness!

Little Alistair with some tiger lilies

Love these cute boys.

I love that I can help Paige out every once in a while.  I know what it's like to raise crazy active boys and I know she trusts me to love and take care of her kids.  It's a real treat for me to be around these little guys because I don't get many hugs, hand holding or snuggles from my teenagers back home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment