Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Sisters weekend in Las Vegas

 Some of us Johnson girls decided to have a fun weekend in Las Vegas so we could see the New Kids on the Block concert.  I was a mega fan when I was 12 and 13 years old but never could afford to go see them in concert.  This weekend was everything my 12 year old heart could want...and more!

Remy's very last day of school

Little man Alistair swinging at the park

I always paint the twins nails when I visit.  We call them "special toes"

Swimming at the pool with Auntie Ri


Collecting feathers at the Peacock park

Feeding the ducks, and peacocks:)


Delicious fajitas with DeNae and Tia

I had a terrible headache one of the days...lucky I found a snuggle buddy for a nap on the couch:)

Alistair at the splash pad with Doda

Walking home from the splash pad...what a fun group of Aunties to play with!

Zach made his wonderful pancakes for one of our breakfasts...so yummy!

Girls lunch out at a fancy tea place in Vegas.

All the Aunties with all the boys!

Playing games by the pool at our hotel for the night

It wasn't super hot...which is crazy for Vegas in May...but we still had fun at the hotel pool

All ready for the New Kids on the Block concert with our 90's clothes and hair:)

Soooo excited!!

Ready for the concert to start

OMG...I was screaming!!! I think DeNae even cried a little.  It was all so overwhelming to actually see my pre-teen crushes in real life.  What a fun show they put on!

A little gelato treat on the Vegas strip

Inside the Venetian hotel

Sisters! Paige, Riann, Me, DeNae and Tanya

Oh man, it was so hard to say goodbye to these boys this time.  This will be my very last trip to Vegas to visit as the DeShetlers are moving to Virginia this summer!  I will miss these guys so much.  It won't be nearly as easy to visit once they are all the way on the other side of the country!!

No comments:

Post a Comment