Saturday, April 23, 2022

Some Utah people came to Oregon...then I went to Utah

 Hyrum's sister Andrea, her daughter Stephanie and Katrina's daughter Ellen all came up to Oregon for a quick visit.  We had fun showing them around some of our beautiful State.


Haystack Rock (April 7th) We couldn't have asked for better weather...got my first sunburn of the year 😝

We drove out to Oceanside to explore the cave and fun beaches

Tulip Festival in Woodburn, OR

A cloudy but otherwise beautiful day

I couldn't resist the silly photo op:)

We hiked around Silver Falls State Park...so many pretty waterfalls.  The weather waited until we made it back to the car before it started to pour down rain! Perfect timing:)

I flew down to Utah to surprise my good friend (Lydia Beck) for her birthday.  We had a lovely brunch then had a great time exploring the aquarium in Salt Lake.



Our wonderful friend, Maratee Andrus, joined us for a benefit concert to support the citizens of Ukraine.  The invasion of their country by Russia has been a terrible thing and I'm glad I could help send money for aid with my ticket purchase.








No comments:

Post a Comment