Wednesday, December 1, 2021

College Campus Tours

 I don't know when my boys decided they could just grow up and become Seniors in High School and start looking at leaving for college.  I don't remember giving them permission to grow up so fast.  With that said I am beyond proud of my twins and how well they have done in school.  They have applied to and visited 3 different colleges, now we just wait and see what they decide to do and where they want to go. I'm super excited for them and this next step of life.  Going off to college is going to be wonderful for these two, can't wait to see what they decide!


Our first campus tour was at Oregon State University.  Located in Corvallis it was about a 2 hour drive from home.  I was very impressed with this campus and how lovely the little town was.

Our second tour was for the University of Oregon.  Located in Eugene it was about 2 hours from home as well.  I was again impressed with how nice the campus and buildings were on this campus.  I had never visited either Oregon University so I really didn't know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised.

Our third and final campus tour was Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.  We flew down for a very quick weekend trip to tour the campus and say hello to Oma.

The twins were both accepted to the University of Oregon as well as Oregon State University.  We wait until February to hear if they have been accepted into BYU and then they will decide which college to attend.  I'm so proud of them for already getting into 2 great colleges and can't wait to hear from BYU.


No comments:

Post a Comment