Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Girls Trip to Mexico!

 Some of my sisters and I decided that now we are all vaccinated it was time to get out and use our passports again.  We went to Cabo, Mexico for a 4 day getaway from kids and crazy lives back home. It was completely relaxing and fantastic and wonderful and I wish I could do this once a month!!!  We stayed in an "all inclusive" resort which was great because we never had to worry about food or where we wanted to eat...everything was at the resort.  I absolutely loved this trip and can't wait for the next girls trip!

View of the resort from the reception hall.  Lots of pools to choose from to hang out in or you could go down to the beach.  So lovely!

There was a fiesta the first night with lots of music and dancing and food.  It was a lot of fun.

DeNae Israelsen, Riann Johnson, Rachelle Durtschi and Paige Deshetler

We brought these matching dresses to wear at the beach, they were super comfy and we looked dang cute!

Had so many fish tacos and chips with guacamole...soooo goooood!

Riann and I enjoying dinner with a view

This is basically what we did ALL WEEKEND and it was fantastic!

We went into the little town of San Jose one morning to do some souvenir shopping.  It was a cute little town and not too crazy over run with tourists.  I think most of the tourists go to Cabo San Lucas.

In the pool cooling off

Loving our sunny vacation in Mexico!

The last day all my sisters had earlier flights than I did so I got to spend an extra 2 hours doing this.  Listening to the waves, eating guacamole and chips and relaxing!  Adios Mexico, it was a great adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment