Sunday, April 4, 2021

Las Vegas!

 Zach was going to be gone for training during the last week of March so I headed down to Las Vegas to help Paige out with her kids.  But mostly I went down to hang out with my 3 snuggle bug nephews that I love so much.  It was wonderful to be in beautiful sunny Vegas, to see my sister and play with her kids and give her a bit of a break.  It also happened to coincide with both our birthdays so it was fun to have some "Sister Celebration" time!


Best birthday present ever...covered in nephews!

Paige and I booked massages for our birthday treat and then we got cupcakes to celebrate.

When I got back to Paiges house after the massage Hyrum had sent me flowers for my birthday...so sweet:)

Remy looking super cool up in his climbing tree

I told Cecil to "smile" and this is what I got 😆

Graham and I made a little snowman out of play dough 

We spent a fun day out at Lake Mead.  The water wasn't super warm yet because it was so early in the year but the kids all had a great time splashing in the shallow water near the beach

The cute little train ride at Springs Preserve near Vegas.  It's a great little botanical garden with a fun play area and some dessert animals to visit.

Overall I had a blast visiting Paige and her kids.  I love having the freedom and money to just hop down to Vegas whenever I want.  I'm so glad she is just a 2 hour plane ride away!

No comments:

Post a Comment