Monday, November 30, 2020

November News


Well, the election was called for Joe Biden!!  Thank goodness.  Of course Trump is telling all his supporters the election was "rigged" and "stolen" from him.  It's unbelievable the amount of BS his supporters will believe!  I had to celebrate with someone so I risked getting Covid so I could go visit Paige and her kids in Vegas.  It was also an excuse to go and visit my parents since they are staying with Paige right now.  I was worried about flying and being in close quarters with other people but I survived and had so much fun visiting

I brought the babies these fun light up reindeer hats...they would NOT keep them on their heads for a photo:)

Paige and I went to get a massage.  The entire spa experience is so changed with everyone wearing masks and no pools or other amenities open...but still amazing to get a massage!

With my Mom and Dad

This boy is getting way to big to pick up!  Love my little Remy man!

Just hanging out with my buddies.  Man I love these kids:)

Someone asked me if I was going to cook dinner for Hyrum for his birthday and I said, "Me?  Cook dinner?  That would be about successful as Snoopy cooking Thanksgiving dinner for his friends."  So I made Hyrum just what Snoopy made for Thanksgiving...and I even drew a fun Peanuts inspired card for him:)

Hyrum's office co-workers all know how much he hates people making a big deal for his birthday.  So of course he went into work this morning and found "this" had happened to his desk 😁

Enjoying a sunny day on a walk around Vernonia

Vernonia, OR

Even with the virus everywhere we still managed to make it up to Mt. Hood for our traditional Thanksgiving get away.  Hyrum's brothers Jason and Jacob joined our family this year.  It was fun to have them visit.

Snow shoeing the day after Thanksgiving up on Mt. Hood...such a beautiful, sunny day!

I "forced" my kids to do some activities during the Thanksgiving holiday.  One night we all sat down with a YouTube video and learned to draw a turkey:)  I think they all turned out pretty great!





No comments:

Post a Comment