Saturday, February 29, 2020

Fun February

I didn't do much else in February after that trip to Hawaii but I just wanted to post a few things...most important was Julian's 11th birthday!  My baby is getting so grown up.  He is very independent with his homework now.  He likes to play "Sea of Thieves" with his friend Jacob online (so they can play together in different houses).  He still loves Oreos and chocolate in general.  He is doing well with his piano and even though he hates to practice he still does a great job.  This school year started off a bit rocky but he has turned his grades around and I'm really proud of him when he works hard to accomplish things.  He still has a tendency to give up if things get too difficult so I'm proud of him when he pushes through the hard parts to finish.  I sure love my little man Jules!

Julian with his good friend Jacob Greathouse.  He didn't have a big party, just wanted Jacob to come over to have cake and ice cream.

February began my life as a nanny to this cute little guy named Joshua.  I have him from 7AM to 3:15 PM every week day while his mom and dad are teaching.  He is a good baby but takes up a lot of my time...maybe that's why I don't have much to blog about for February:)

No comments:

Post a Comment