Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Back to my Happy Place...California!

Paige and Zach wanted to meet up with some friends at Disneyland and needed someone to come watch their twins.  I really couldn't imagine anything that would make me happier than volunteering for this job:)  This was a super quick trip, I was there Sunday through Wednesday and had the best time of my life playing with these two cuties.  Paige and Zach took Remy to Disneyland, they had a great time with some friends and were able to relax and not worry about the babies.  My sister Riann and I got to have a few days to play with the cutest babies in the world:)

Look how happy I am!!  This is my "best day ever!" face:)

Yummy sushi dinner with the DeShetlers before they left for Disney.  Remy is the cutest!

They are the best!

We took the babies to the duck pond.  

The DeShetler twins in a swing for the first time!  I had to find this photo of my twins, Townsend and Emerson, to compare to my nephews.  They loved the swing so much!  Both of them were smiling and kicking their legs...just like my little babies 14 years ago:)

Mommy was SO happy to be with her babies after 3 days apart:)

Paige brought me this delicious macron from Disney.  I had to say goodbye to these two babies and I was so sad.  I wish they lived closer.  I love these little boys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment