Friday, July 27, 2018

July Summary

Hyrum and I rode our bikes up to Skyline.  Lots of biking in July trying to get ready for Cycle Oregon in September.

No more braces!!!

Emerson's teeth are also free!

Julian with a group of friends at Cub Scout Day camp.  He was super mad at first that I "made" him go to camp but by the end of the week he was having lots of fun.  Sometimes these boys just don't know what will make them happy:)

Julian takes aim at the archery range

Fun with friends at Day Camp

Another bike ride.  This was the longest ride I have ever done...

...75 MILES.  And at mile 73 or so I crashed my bike in a ditch and got all banged up and then I cried on my bike the remaining miles home and told Hyrum I never want to ride my bike ever again!

Julian and Daddy worked together to make this awesome fort:)

Boys with their friends at Sauvie Island.  They love it here!

Julian with his "rock friend" Jerry.  Playing in the water at Jones Creek.

The boys had fun at Jones Creek jumping from the bridge in the back ground...crazy kids!

Family bike ride to Vernonia 

Taking a break from the bike ride in Vernonia 

I took the boys to Wunderland Nickel Arcade and Julian hit the jackpot and was able to get enough tickets to take home this awesome dragon...which he named "Dragdon"

The twins with their friend Owen Groener before starting the obstacle course race.

Having fun during the race...more like a walk I guess:)

Emerson launching from an obstacle

Townsend crawling through the mud pit!

The same 3 boys at the end of the race...looks like they had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment