Saturday, June 30, 2018

June Time Fun

My twins graduated from 8th grade.  That means that I will be the mom of two high school students in the fall...I'm not that old yet, am I?  Townsend graduated with a 4.0!  Emerson did really well but slacked off on a class that he hated so didn't get the 4.0

Julian with his teacher Ms. Marshall on his last day of 3rd grade!!!

Picking blackberries with Julian and Aunt Katrina

Bowling with a friend, Jacob Greathouse

Mini golf with the Holwege kiddos.  I had a lot of one on one time with Julian in June while his brothers were off on scout high adventure.

My little sister Paige had her twins!!!  I get to go visit them in September and I honestly can't wait!!!!

I have been obsessed with the music from "Hamilton" and so I got tickets to a tribute band called Rise Up.  They sang a bunch of the songs from Hamilton and it was so much fun.  The whole crowd was singing along and dancing!  It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment